CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27

Good Directions

Brother Cornwell's message about being thankful and having peace made me think.Alot. He was talking about how one little thing can destroy your peace if you dwell on it too much. He said that all of us have SOMETHING that could get us down, but we don't always let it. We can put those things behind us and SMILE!! Put the devil in his rightful place and let God direct our lives the way he wants. How HE wants. Not how WE want it to be directed.
I don't want to ever get too busy that I'm not thankful and have no peace. If I let God direct my life right NOW, then later on he will bless me for it. That I'm positive of :D

BeStrong!!

4 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

Your post was a blessing to me this morning. God will definitely bless your life when you keep doing right. Just keep pressing.

Alicia said...

Hey Kayla! Its me Alicia... Stay saved
Love ya!
Alicia

Poppi's Window... said...

You go girl.
Just remember...never,never,never, give up. The best is yet ahead.

mangagirl said...

es la tiempo para un update, don't you think?