CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19

Josh Said


Josh said something tonight that made me think... he said that i needed to clarify some of these songs i post.

I'm not depressed and love isn't gonna kill me or anything.

If i like the song, i post it. It's just whatever i feel like listening to that day. Not how my life is going, or how i feel, just that i like to sing it to the top of my lungs.

I'm hoping that ya'll really don't think that i'm depressed or anything like that... cause i'm not.

I'm just overly obsessed with music.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I went to the wedding, and it was good... fellowship was awesome, lack of sleep was NOT... here's some pics though!!

3 comments:

J. No said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mangagirl said...

thnx for clarifying that for us...hmm..I'll have to call that doctor back and tell him to cancel the appointment I set up..:)

Anonymous said...

what wedding?