CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3

Founders Day, Bible School,

Okay... My life REALLY hasn't been too boring here lately. Bible School, Founders Day, Horse back riding, swimming, shopping, graduations (SORRY Drew!!) , and people coming home from EUROPE (I missed the Knox's so much while they were gone...)... antiways, it's been pretty fun, and I even went to a Rodeo AND a Mud-bog. The mud bog was pretty redneck. okay, make that VERY redneck. ha. I had MUCH fun though, and that's all that matters right?

Bible School has been fun so far, I'm in Carol Romines' class, and I promise you she's trying to drown us in candy... :D ha ha. I love being in her class!! Even if she does make us sing to get Dove chocolate!!

Were making crates, like the kind you can put stuff in you know? :D antiways, I am painting mine sky blue and putting like my initials on the sides or something. It should turn out pretty cutesie. I'm doing the attendance, which is great, cause I get to be all close and personal with like the rest of the bible school departments. I even went to break with the juniors the other day... That's just cause they are more my height. :D

In other news,
Duane Walker played at founders day... He is so awesome!! Founders day is really redneck, but I love it. we all get our exercise by walking from one end of Morgan City to the other... so that's the bright side... :D

I'm gonna run. I am so sore from riding PJ!! He is such a beautiful horse!! He likes to run though, and I was bouncin all OVER the place!! We even got to witness this guy running off of the road into a pretty deep ditch.

That has pretty much been my weekend!!
Hope y'all enjoyed this non-song post!!

Peace!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

We have to wait till the end of the week for candy : ( lol

Erin said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your VBS..unfortunately I was stuck with the 2-3 year olds while all my friends had fun. >:-(
Are you coming FCM? We'll be there! it's been forever since I've seen you guys!

tesiamaria said...

Kylatte! My baby!! I've gone and posted.

You just HAVE to go see.

It really IS sad that I have to announce that fact.

Pray for me.

Landon M. said...

i cant wait till next year!!!