CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7

When all else fails, songs work.

Josh Turner - Me And God Lyrics
(feat. Ralph Stanley)

There ain't nothing that can't be done
By me and God
Ain't nobody come in between me and God
One day we'll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God

Early in the morning talking it over
Me and God
Late at night talking it over
Me and God
You could say where like two peas in a pod
Me and God
He's my Father, He's my friend, The beginning, and the end.
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God

I am weak and he is strong
Me and God
He forgives me when I'm wrong
Me and God
He's the one I lean onWhen life gets hard
Me and God
He's my Father, He's my friend, The beginning, And the End. He rules the World with a staff and rod. Were a Team... Meand God. Were a team... Me and God

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So for all of the people that say that country is terrible ungodly music... they really should listen to this song.

RaCeCat said...

this post is actually just a test to see if you guys actually check my blog or not.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE THIS SONG! I feel like screaming when it comes on! lol Anyway,, yea! Great song~!

Ms. Leila Harris said...

counrty is so noy ungodly!!! i should show this song to my mom to convince her lol
Thanks for the update "we" started to miss ya ;)