CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 5

I'm going to stay here:

@ Fairfield at Smoky Mountains... We're (Renee, Dave, Reese, Cassia, and I)leaving tomorrow morning, and stayin till Saturday. I'm EXITED!!

*the details on my mustang*

- It's white with a black racing stripe that says "mustang" down the side

-It's a V6, 3.8, automatic (I'm chicken for trying a 5 speed)

-grey interior, cloth

-it needs a good washing... down to the "poppin the hood" and washing under it

-power windows, locks, tilt (which i need lol), alloy wheels, CD, cassette, premium sound... all that good stuff

-i think that's all i can remember...

I haven't actually got to SEE my mustang in the daylight yet (dad's going to pick it up in harvest on Thursday), so... THAT's the reason that I haven't posted any real pictures of it. I chose that pic below because it's exactly like it, minus the dirt. I wonder if the lady actually knew what a good washing WAS!! anyways, I'm positive that we will take care of that problem.

I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get back... so be patient. I won't even get to see it until Saturday!! I guess going on the trip will make the time go by faster though... I can't wait to go! Cass and I have been really excited... and this day is gonna be really busy, so I squeezed this post in JUST FOR YOU!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanx for the discription.

Anonymous said...

School?

RaCeCat said...

Okay people... if your gonna go anonymous, then i might just delete that option.

BUT... It was finished BEFORE I went on my trip thank you.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.